GSA Department Representatives
All department representatives must complete a representative contract and have it signed by the department chair.
You can download the GSA Representative Contract here.
A department representative or an alternate must do the following for a department to be in good standing with GSA:
- Attend 3 of 4 meetings a semester;
- Forward all GSA emails to your department;
- Actively participate on one GSA committee; and
- Provide a department volunteer and two faculty judges to assist at the symposium.
2019-2020 GSA Representative List
Departments in red are not in good standing with GSA.
Please note that the following graduate programs do not have voting privileges in GSA and are ineligible for Conference and Brennan Awards:
- All programs in the School for Professional Studies
- All programs in the School of Social Work (other than PhD students)
- All programs in the Chaifetz School of Business (other than PhD students)
In addition, Faculty and Staff Members of SLU who are also graduate students are only eligible for the aforementioned funding if they pay the Student Activities Fees for each semester.